Today is Day 4 of the 12 Days Of Merry! Ok, the word day appeared way too many times in that sentence. Anyway.
I’ve seen so many different tutorials for gift tags on Pinterest, and all of them looked really fun. However, I wanted to make my own design, just so it wouldn’t look like I copied anyone.
So, out came the scissors and glue and I got to work.
What you will need :
– brown paper ( craft paper works really well and you can buy it by the roll )
– colored paper
– glue stick
– hole punch
1. Start by cutting out a gift tag shaped piece of paper. My was about 3 in. across and 5 in. long.
2. Then, cut a smaller gift tag out of the brown craft paper.
3. Glue the small tag to the middle of the large tag.
4. Next, cut out whatever design you want for the tag out of colored paper. I chose a Christmas tree for this one.
5. Glue that in place.
6. Punch a hole in the top of the tag. This is how you will attach your tag to your gift.
And your tag is complete! I had so much fun making these. And there are so many designs you can do. Let me know what you think and what designs you come up with.